Wrap

Started by Daniel, February 02, 2014, 06:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

saurabh

When a user logs into SMF forum from a smartphone, responsive slider menu of Wrap theme doesn't work and it just refreshes the page.
It works for all pages while nobody is logged in or on a homepage.

AE1PT

I am using the Wrap theme and all is generally well.  My issue concerns the dropdown child (a.active.secondlevel) menu items behavior in Firefox 37.  These appear in a block normally when the cursor hovers over the main menu item--but often disappears too quickly when moving the cursor down to click on one.  One has to be VERY quick to get there.  On the first load of a new page, they stick.  After selecting a menu item on the resulting page they do not.  Is there a way to extend the persistence of the child menu block on hover--or glue it better to the first level menu item?  This is making me nuts....  >:D

It is interesting to note that this behavior is limited to FF.  The dropdown functions perfectly in Safari, Chrome, IE, and Opera.  Any thoughts?

neph

Hi,
Thanks for making this theme, i am trying to use it , but i found a little bug.

When i am at the post index of a board, if i navigate for exemple to the fifth post, the page indicator of where i am doesn't change.
I think it should change color or at least the number should have a [ ] showing here i am.

shoud have something like

You can try a live view here http://www.fiatistas.com/forum/index.php?board=3.80, if you change pages, the number where you are doesn't change color, nor does it have the [] in the page 5 for example, indicating where you are.
is there any way to change this ?

Thanks
Ricardo

Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 01:13:01 PM by neph

neph

Hello all...

Can anyone help ?

Thanks..

tdyholy4114

Buenas!, Miren yo soy nuevo y me gustaría Que me ayuden en esto..
PD: Uso el Theme Wrap smftricks
Me Gustaría Aprender a como crear un rango de Admin, vip, etc como este y ponerle una imagen que diga su rango..
Foto: smftricks
Tambien como poner Esta Celda Y Con el progreso y los trofeos si pueden..
Desde Ya Muchas Gracias...
Espero Respuetas.
Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 03:18:12 PM by Diego Andrés

EduardO

Hola, pues para colocar un rango es muy simple.

Admin > Usuario > Grupos de usuario, en esta parte modificas el rango que quieres y abajo dice URL, /images/ nombre de tu rango .png previamente haber cargado por tu ftp a la misma carpeta del theme. Y listo, aparecera en tu dispaly
EduardO
AZORAHAI
NerO
EDesign

xCony

Hola hice unas placas para mi foro, y resulta que quedo demasiado grande, existe alguna manera de ponerlo mas pequeño? hice unas mas pequeñas pero aun asi se sigue viendo muy grande

http://prntscr.com/ibkxyf

Daniel

Que theme estas utilizando?

xCony

Daniel

Prueba con esto:
Al final del index.css agrega lo siguiente:
.poster li.stars > img{max-width: 100%}

Saludos!

xCony

Quote from: Daniel on February 07, 2018, 04:14:06 PM
Prueba con esto:
Al final del index.css agrega lo siguiente:
.poster li.stars > img{max-width: 100%}

Saludos!

Genial! muchas gracias ya tomó el tamaño normal, gracias!