aura

• Customer
my shoutbox
February 17, 2016, 06:31:52 PM
Hi

Our members are loving the new theme, its really nice as they notice all the features and get excited, again thanks for your help.

I am not sure if your able to offer any suggestions to me.  I have looked and fiddled as best i can to try and get our shoutbox to display its color palette again properly.  I even wondered if it had anything to do with the me removing the "display template" so the profiles didnt show the toogle button on the board.

Yesterday i put the theme back to what we where using for Valentines Day and the shoutbox went back to normal.  So it seems its something to do with the theme that the shoutbox doesnt like. 

This is what it looks like on the old theme

This is what it looks like on our new amazing theme, the color palette has gone into lines and actually out of the box.

Not sure if you have seen something like this before or what i may have done while installing the theme that caused it.  Any suggestions i would be grateful for, i also understand if you say no cos its the shoutbox causing the issue.

aura

Diego Andrés

• Webmaster
Re: my shoutbox
February 17, 2016, 09:33:52 PM
Upload this to Themes/default/

Problem is that the mod is poorly coded by 2016, never updated and that the colorpicker it's crap   :-[

aura

• Customer
February 17, 2016, 09:38:42 PM
Upload this to Themes/default/

Problem is that the mod is poorly coded by 2016, never updated and that the colorpicker it's crap   :-[

thank you so much, was it you who just signed up for the board? if so do you need admin right to look around.

I know one thing i will never pay for another thing that the shoutbox guy sells, he totally ignored me asking a question after being happy to take my money.  Do you guys have a shoutbox mod?

Diego Andrés

• Webmaster
February 17, 2016, 09:44:07 PM
No sorry, we do not really focus on mods.
BTW, I don't know if it's tha same file your mod has, if something appears to be broken just upload your file and I'll modify it.

That website owner is known for being a very abusive and money obseseed person, really poor support. But he's always available when it comes to post spam and multi-accounts in SMF forums.

Diego Andrés

• Webmaster
February 17, 2016, 09:45:13 PM
And yeah, I was that one at your site.
I do not need it anymore, you can just delete it.

Thanks

aura

• Customer
February 17, 2016, 09:47:14 PM
that fixed it .....

Thank you so so so so so much, please let me know how much i owe you for doing that.

Sadly since i brought that shoutbox i have read many stories of him being money hungry etc.   

Honest you have been amazing, thank you so much.

aura