Reseller

Started by Daniel, July 28, 2014, 09:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waploaded

Quote from: timidapsin on October 28, 2016, 05:13:12 PM
This theme still remains one of the best free responsive themes out there for SMF.
Thanks smftricks.
will use on my Forum soon

it looks Good on your forum, but seriously you have done several modifications tho..

nastraders@gmail.com

is anyone else having this problem. Certain buttons don't work on the theme (reseller). For example the admin button on the top header points to https://xborderpros.com/forum/index.php#

and nothing happens with the "actions" button when press within a post?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

steventmcevoy

Hi i cant seem to get any of the links to work everything shows # check cashgorilla.com can you please help me I cant even access admin area.

Naijasturf

I have been seeing lots of smf themes online, I keep researching about what smf is all about, when I found out, fortunately it grab my attention then decided to  create smf based site. When I created the site immediately I began to search for tips and tricks on smf site, finally I landed here and I must confess everything here is so informative and useful, you really got my work cut off 50%.

Your theme is well customized, thanks
I'm an upcoming blogger at business blog, hoping to be an entrepreneur.

SoporteGSM

Amigos es posible añadir un carrusel al theme reseller??

Diego Andrés

Puedes intentar basarte en Gaming Nation para lograrlo, aunque necesita un par de cambios en el css pero no es muy complicado

Daniel

flexsingh

Hi guys,

I've managed to setup the Reseller theme for my forum www.flexsingh.com But it seems when site is loaded on mobile it is zoomed in.

I've checked for <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1"/> and this code exists in the index.template.php file.

Any help or advice appreciated.

flexsingh

Hi guys,

Is it possible to have the following options displayed as separate buttons rather than a drop down?

I've attached screenshot of my forum www.flexsingh.com  what menus buttons I would like. Currently the post options only appear as drop downs. But would like buttons for each option.

Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 03:29:49 PM by flexsingh

stoska

flexsingh

Quote from: stoska on March 29, 2018, 12:12:44 PM
set screenshot

I've attached screenshot how it loads on mobile...

Boban ツ

Open portal.css find this line 292:

body {
    min-width: 750px;
}

replace that with this:
body {
    min-width: 100%;
}

Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 02:02:50 PM by Boban ツ

flexsingh

Quote from: Boban ツ on March 29, 2018, 02:00:43 PM
Open portal.css find this line 292:

body {
    min-width: 750px;
}

replace that with this:
body {
    min-width: 100%;
}

Wow! That fixed It! Thank you so much! Is there any chance you can help with my other query I posted? I want buttons to appear for replying, modifying etc post...

https://smftricks.com/index.php?topic=1654.0

flexsingh

When viewing the forum via mobile, when reading posts... the posters avatar appears huge. Is there anyway to resize this just for mobile so it can appear smaller and not fill the screen? I've attached a screenshot and here is the link of an example page...

http://flexsingh.com/articles/tabata-training/

Boban ツ

Open index.css find this and change width to 150px.
.poster li.avatar img {
    width: 100%;
}