Dash

Started by Daniel, June 19, 2017, 04:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel

Theme by Daniiel. Designed by Raphisio

• New template of Profile & PersonalMessage!
  • HTML5 & Bootstrap v3.3.7
  • FontAwesome v4.7.0
  • Responsive theme
  • Social networks icons
  • Remove buttons (actions) from the main menu
  • Group buttons (actions) inside a button named "Community" and choose which buttons you want to leave outside.
  • Enable avatar on board mod
  • Enable avatar on recent posts
  • Enable avatar on topics list
  • Set your own logo url
  • Alerts when:

• You have new message
    • The forum is in Maintenance Mode
    • The forum have a moderation reports
    • The forum have approve members for waiting

agent47

Hey hey, why am I unable to download the most recent theme being  a "Theme Club" member?!
The Theme Club clearly states "Access New Themes" and yet I'm unable to download Dash. Can someone please fix this ASAP!

Daniel

Quote from: agent47 on June 23, 2017, 02:41:05 PM
Hey hey, why am I unable to download the most recent theme being  a "Theme Club" member?!
The Theme Club clearly states "Access New Themes" and yet I'm unable to download Dash. Can someone please fix this ASAP!
Oh sorry, I forgot the setting to theme club, try to download it again.  ;D

agent47

Quote from: Daniel on June 23, 2017, 02:52:46 PM
Oh sorry, I forgot the setting to theme club, try to download it again.  ;D
Thanks, Pal. I'm able to download it now. :)

kellygd

I have a question-- what does the theme mean by a custom "logo url"? Is that the Boba Fett picture? Is the Boba Fett picture changeable?

Thank you.

Daniel

Quote from: kellygd on July 26, 2017, 09:23:04 PM
I have a question-- what does the theme mean by a custom "logo url"? Is that the Boba Fett picture? Is the Boba Fett picture changeable?

Thank you.
I mean it replaces the logo that brings the theme by default. But the image of Boba Fett can also be changed by each user.  ;D

Souza

I purchased Dash theme and I love it but the PM's are not showing right, only the last on in the discussion, the rest is not showing anywhere unless I switch back to the default theme.

Diego Andrés

Open a new topic in the support board for the theme and I'll have a look at the issue.