Hi everyone

Started by replayuk, June 18, 2020, 06:43:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

replayuk

I`m looking to buy a new theme for our site, and was wondering if we can get support with the theme we dicide to buy, I`ve already seen a few interesting themes i would like,

Thankyou

Replay
Just Theme

Diego Andrés

Every theme in the store includes support and updates for 1 year.

replayuk

Quote from: Diego Andrés on June 18, 2020, 05:51:35 PM
Every theme in the store includes support and updates for 1 year.

Say i wanted to buy a theme, and needed the top banner or logo removed because we have our own thats on our site, how would i go about sorting that out, Do they alter it for me or just help me on the way of customizing it as i go.

Say on justTheme`s i didn`t want that top picture on the logo area, and was to replace it with ours would i be able to do that through smf like i did when sorting the picture out to go in that with some added coding to the ccs files or index template file, or would i need to go through support to achive this with this theme.

Also i would`nt need  the links above I:E  SMF Tricks   ,  Theme Club  ,  Store  ,   Downloads   , Buy  .

Also would not need the facebook or twitter or other icons next to them , also not need that search bar located on the right as it aready has on below as you can see, also the login & register options on the right could go as well, as it already has them below .

Then i could use this theme, as its a very nice theme.

Cheers

:)
Last Edit: June 23, 2020, 02:10:41 AM by replayuk
Just Theme

Diego Andrés

It has an option to disable topbar, social networks only appear if you set them.
And you can put your URL for the background image in the header and logo.

replayuk

Quote from: Diego Andrés on June 23, 2020, 12:12:47 PM
It has an option to disable topbar, social networks only appear if you set them.
And you can put your URL for the background image in the header and logo.

How much is that theme plus include the copyright removal price.

Just Theme

Diego Andrés

Quote from: replayuk on June 23, 2020, 02:36:25 PM
How much is that theme plus include the copyright removal price.

Price is on the store  :P

Copyright removal not included but it's extra if you want the support, just pm me if you go through with it.