Wrap

Started by Daniel, February 02, 2014, 06:10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Diego Andrés

Esos iconos los puedes encontrar en la carpeta del theme, Themes/Wrap/images
Respectivamente serían on.png, on2.png, off.png y redirect.png

senyor35

Hi. Thank you for this cool theme. I have a problem about menu change. I want to change navigation menu as css menu. How can I change it please?

Daniel

I don't understand what you want to do. Can yo explain it better with pictures if possible?

senyor35

Quote from: Daniel on June 08, 2014, 04:57:29 PM
I don't understand what you want to do. Can yo explain it better with pictures if possible?





I want to remove this style and use css menu like this;



Dynamicdrive menu here;

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/style/csslibrary/item/css_clay_bricks_menu/

Thanks...

senyor35

No possible please?

senyor35

Hello. I want to remove 74 members in total type and by 74 members type from the Info center. How can I do this please?








Daniel

Yes, is possible. If you give more. If you give me a bit of time, I'll tell you what changes to make.

WINTX

Buenas gente, me gustaría cambiar el fondo del topic (de las respuestas) de un determinado grupo de usuarios, antes lo hacía con .groupstyle2 (según el número de id del grupo) pues me gustaría cambiarlo pero no funciono en le theme wrap haber si alguien puede ayudarme a cambiarlo.

Sitio web: wintxcoders.com

Saludos y muchísimas gracias.

Diego Andrés

En SMF busca en las secciones de español, hay algunos temas que hablan al respecto de lo mismo, estoy seguro de que también funcionara en el theme wrap.

No estoy seguro de sí en los tutoriales de este mismo foro haya algún tema relacionado.

GamePersia

Quote from: Diego Andrés on March 15, 2014, 02:55:42 PM
Theme updated! // Theme actualizado!
Hey,..awesome theme
i am using this theme from very starting,..and i am also suffering from this header problem.
You have written that it's been "updated". so i want to know that where is updated theme ?
as wrap theme i am using is 2.0.6 and present wrap theme on smftrick is also 2.0.6,..so please give fix for this error. :)

Daniel

Quote from: GamePersia on July 11, 2014, 01:35:36 AM
Hey,..awesome theme
i am using this theme from very starting,..and i am also suffering from this header problem.
You have written that it's been "updated". so i want to know that where is updated theme ?
as wrap theme i am using is 2.0.6 and present wrap theme on smftrick is also 2.0.6,..so please give fix for this error. :)
This theme has been reuploaded to fix the problem of the header, ie, you have to re-download to fix the problem. Respect to the version of SMF, works without any problem with the latest version, is not necessary to edit it, just install it like any other theme.

WINTX

Buenas, quiero que salgan los créditos que tengo en la shop en mi perfil a la hora de publicar un post

Theme WRAP
Versión 2.0.8

Link: http://wintxcoders.com

Espero que puedan ayudarme intente varias cosas pero no me sale, como el post que hizo Haslekk en Tutoriales añadí la última parte de los créditos.

Saludos.

GamePersia

Quote from: Daniel on July 12, 2014, 01:26:16 PM
This theme has been reuploaded to fix the problem of the header, ie, you have to re-download to fix the problem. Respect to the version of SMF, works without any problem with the latest version, is not necessary to edit it, just install it like any other theme.
Thanks For reply.
but if we install this theme again,..then we have to install all mods again,and do all settings again :(
Can you give the easy tut to fix the error,..that you have modified in these fresh files. ??

Pablo

Quote from: WINTX on July 13, 2014, 08:31:45 AM
Buenas, quiero que salgan los créditos que tengo en la shop en mi perfil a la hora de publicar un post

Theme WRAP
Versión 2.0.8

Link: http://wintxcoders.com

Espero que puedan ayudarme intente varias cosas pero no me sale, como el post que hizo Haslekk en Tutoriales añadí la última parte de los créditos.

Saludos.

Buscas en tu display;

Quote<li class="postcount"><img style="margin: -5px 0 0 1px" src="', $settings['images_url'], '/id/postscount.png" alt="" /><span style="text-align:right; margin: 6px 6px 0 0; float: right;">', $message['member']['posts'], '</span></li>';

Añades:
Quoteecho '
                     <li class="koinscount"><img style="margin: 3px 0 0 1px" src="', $settings['images_url'], '/id/koinscount.png" /><span style="text-align:right; margin: 12px 6px 0 0; float: right;">', $message['member']['money'], '</span></li>';

Recuerda tener agregado la imagen koinscount en tu carpeta de imagenes "id".

GamePersia

Some Customization to WRAP Theme.
Hi,..i need some modification to my awesome wrap theme,.So kindly tell me the procedure so that i can modify it.

1. I want to enlarge some texts as shown in image : http://i.imgur.com/VP6Lv2h.png
2. http://i.imgur.com/F5fuOC3.png
3. http://i.imgur.com/zuygdhX.png
4. http://i.imgur.com/Ta6Lu3g.png

kindly help by telling these modification solution.  :)