Theme by Daniiel. Designed by Raphisio

• HTML5 & Bootstrap v3.3.5
  • FontAwesome v4.4.0
  • Responsive theme
  • Colorpicker Theme multicolor changer
  • Custom copyright
  • Social networks icons
  • Remove buttons (actions) from the main menu
  • Group buttons (actions) inside a button named "Community" and choose which buttons you want to leave outside.
  • Enable avatar on board mod
  • Enable avatar on recent posts
  • Enable avatar on topics list
  • Set your own logo url
  • Set your own header image url
  • Footer links
  • Add your own text for "About us"

Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 09:38:54 PM by Diego Andrés

qs12345

I'm tempted to buy this theme but I'm curious how well the responsive layout is with SimplePortal. I tried the Exodus theme on my phone and found that it doesn't collapse my columns into a single column like with MinDi or ColorCity and that makes me hesitant to buy.

Diego Andrés

Quote from: qs12345 on July 29, 2016, 07:50:40 PM
I'm tempted to buy this theme but I'm curious how well the responsive layout is with SimplePortal. I tried the Exodus theme on my phone and found that it doesn't collapse my columns into a single column like with MinDi or ColorCity and that makes me hesitant to buy.

It depends on the codes you added to manage simpleportal, or if the theme has some css by default for it. Normally it doesn't so you cant request Daniel to help you in the support board of the theme if you need it.
But really is just a piece of code to show all the portal colums in a single column (full width) for mobile devices and stuff.

qs12345

Quote from: Diego Andrés on July 29, 2016, 08:00:24 PM
It depends on the codes you added to manage simpleportal, or if the theme has some css by default for it. Normally it doesn't so you cant request Daniel to help you in the support board of the theme if you need it.
But really is just a piece of code to show all the portal colums in a single column (full width) for mobile devices and stuff.

The only code I've added into simpleportal is to disable one column when viewed by mobiles which I found on simpleportal's forum.  I'm not too familiar with code, how would I go about writing the code to make simpleportal appear in one column and where would I need to insert it?
Last Edit: July 30, 2016, 03:27:46 PM by qs12345

Daniel

Quote from: qs12345 on July 30, 2016, 03:24:49 PM
The only code I've added into simpleportal is to disable one column when viewed by mobiles which I found on simpleportal's forum.  I'm not too familiar with code, how would I go about writing the code to make simpleportal appear in one column and where would I need to insert it?
It just a css trick to make simpleportal responsive. Will show all the columns in one.
Index.css (Add to the end)
For only on phones:

@media screen and (max-width: 767px) {
/* some dirty fix for SP :)*/
#sp_left, #sp_right, #sp_center
{
width: 100%;
display: block;
}
}

For phones and tablets:

@media screen and (max-width: 991px) {
{
}
}

qs12345

Quote from: Daniel on July 30, 2016, 04:38:41 PM
It just a css trick to make simpleportal responsive. Will show all the columns in one.
Index.css (Add to the end)
For only on phones:

@media screen and (max-width: 767px) {
{
}
}

For phones and tablets:

@media screen and (max-width: 991px) {
{
}
}

Thanks so much for the help! I'll give it a try first on Exodus when I get the chance and purchase this one once I've tested it.

ncfom

Hi. I am from Turkey and in my country, paypal is forbidden. I want to buy this theme but how will I do that?

Diego Andrés

Quote from: ncfom on February 08, 2018, 12:00:41 PM
Hi. I am from Turkey and in my country, paypal is forbidden. I want to buy this theme but how will I do that?

We don't offer alternative payment methods at this moment