SMF Tricks V5

Started by Diego Andrés, January 23, 2018, 11:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diego Andrés

Hello SMFTricks users, and welcome to our new site version, the amazing V5.

It's been a couple of years since the release of our previous version the V3, and after taking too long with the V4 we decided to drop it and start over and move on into the next one, and here we are.

This new version has a better and more friendly design, along with an easier access to everything on the site. Some of the different areas and sections have been revamped, such as the store and downloads section, for the most part, and we hope it was for the better.
We are open to all of your suggestions if you think something can be improved or you found a bug among all the edits.

2018 will for sure be an amazing year and we will try as a team to bring you new and better content in terms of themes and mods if possible. We are really looking forward to get all of your feedback.

I hope you all enjoy this new version.

Thanks

js

A good change, but there is no reference to the Portfolio at the top. That what one can see in the right place is important for customers. That is my suggestion.

This is missing "Portoflio" "Theme Club" as visible links.

And where is the normal reply? There is only a quick reply.
Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 03:58:48 AM by js

EduardO

Congratulations to Diego Andrés, Daniiel and all those who make up the SMFTricks team. The theme was very good, I like the design and of course the color it has.

What I could ask for is to change language, I handle Spanish and English at intermediate level and then we always enter this site and if it is in Spanish we would be much better.

Regards!
EduardO
AZORAHAI
NerO
EDesign

Diego Andrés

Quote from: js on January 24, 2018, 03:54:11 AM
A good change, but there is no reference to the Portfolio at the top. That what one can see in the right place is important for customers. That is my suggestion.

I'll see what I can do.
And reply buttons are located at the top and bottom of the page.

Quote from: EduardO on January 24, 2018, 04:34:36 AM
Congratulations to Diego Andrés, Daniiel and all those who make up the SMFTricks team. The theme was very good, I like the design and of course the color it has.

What I could ask for is to change language, I handle Spanish and English at intermediate level and then we always enter this site and if it is in Spanish we would be much better.

Regards!

Pues en tu perfil puedes colocar el foro en español sin problemas!
Pero el idioma principal siempre ha sido inglés.

Saludos

js

What is the name of the font used in this theme?

Daniel

js

Daniel

Quote from: js on January 25, 2018, 04:31:20 AM
Roboto Regular or Roboto Light?
Here we use the Regular, but you can try the others to see which one you like most.

Anuben

I love the themes though...

d3vcho

I'm kinda late but.. it looks great! Nice job :)

ADRIANA DELGADO

Quote from: js on January 24, 2018, 03:54:11 AM

GOOD AFTERNOON, IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THE CHANGES HAVE BEEN SIGNIFICANT AND OF THE SAME DO NOT TAKE THE NEW UPDATES AND NEW VERSIONS. GREETINGS.