Premium Theme Question

Started by starredskies, June 10, 2019, 09:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starredskies

Hiya! I have a few questions about buying a premium theme / theme club.

• Mainly, if I were to buy a theme, would I be able to get modification support? For example, if I wanted to add a drop-down menu to the header of the theme for the Subaccounts modification, would that be possible to get assistance with?
    I only ask because my current theme (Reseller) has a custom drop-down menu for the subaccounts that I had to add in myself. For a beginner like me, it was a little odd to figure out. Now say I purchased the Comet theme and wanted a menu like this, that would require a lot more coding I'm unfamiliar with.

• Are there any additional fees I should watch out besides the base price given?

• Any additional fees for support / changes?

• Any possibility of custom themes in the future?

• Is there a list of support modifications at all?

Anyways, sorry for the lengthy questions and thank you for the lovely themes. I've been using Reseller for about a year now and I've absolutely fallen in love with it.  <3

Diego Andrés

1- Possibly
2- Only if you require additional changes to your forum or want a side modification that could take time.
3- No
4- Been offering that for years now
5- Meaning? Compatibility with mods? Shouldn't have problems with well coded mods. Most mods will install and work properly.

starredskies

Thank you for the assistance. Your answers helped a lot. <3