Reseller

Started by Daniel, July 28, 2014, 09:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SN

I love this theme, exactly what I was looking for!

I do have 1 issue though. when I use my phone to view the forum using this theme, I do get a scroll bar at the bottom... where on the demo site it was perfectly responsive using my phone.

I haven't made any edits to the theme I have just left it default and I am using SMF version 2.0.17.

Any help would be great thanks!

Diego Andrés

Quote from: SN on February 24, 2020, 03:01:39 AM
I love this theme, exactly what I was looking for!

I do have 1 issue though. when I use my phone to view the forum using this theme, I do get a scroll bar at the bottom... where on the demo site it was perfectly responsive using my phone.

I haven't made any edits to the theme I have just left it default and I am using SMF version 2.0.17.

Any help would be great thanks!

Cannot reproduce this on a clean installation

Klemenza

I have a problem! I installed the theme and everything worked perfectly until I wrote the first post. The forum crashes and I can only open it through history and when I'm logged in. He who is not logged in does not see him. I delete the post and the forum works perfectly again. Where is the problem?

Diego Andrés

The theme is not likely the culprit, might be a mod breaking your forum.
Have you checked the error log after this issue appears?

Klemenza

You are probably right about the template, but nowhere does it indicate that there is an error. I admit I don't know what the problem is ...

jbridges87

Hi there, first off, thank you for this great theme. I have been running it on my site now for a few months and I love the responsive layout.
I'm looking to modify the entire width of the theme. In the smf default theme, this was found under Admin/Current theme, but there's no such setting in the Reseller theme.

Could you offer a suggestion as to how I could achieve this?

Thanks

Diego Andrés

In the bootstrap.css file
.container {
    width: 1170px;
}

Change the width for it  O:-)

jbridges87

Great, and this won't affect the viewing on mobile devices at all, correct?

Diego Andrés

Haven't tested it but I would assume it won't

jbridges87

jbridges87

I'm having an issue where Google is reporting that a board on my forum is not mobile friendly.
I've noticed that when viewing the forum on mobile, sometimes the view gets really big, and I need to zoom out using my fingers. Also, as you can see in the screenshot attached, there's so much empty space around the content, and from mobile, you can actually scroll into the grey area.

Do you know why Google would be reporting this issue?

incomal

I'm not sure how to post a topic in Reseller, so I'll just reply.

I like this theme the best, but I'm having a problem with the size of user avatars within the posts.  They're really big, and on a smartphone they take up more then half of an andriod desktop.  I've tried adjusting the size in avatar settings, but that changes nothing.

Help is appreciated.

coastalfans

Hello,

First off, I wanted to say that I love this theme!  It's very nice, and we're going to be upgrading my forum to it after 10 years of using another theme.

I know that this is not the proper support thread, but I can't seem to access the support forum that was linked earlier in the thread - so I'll have to ask my question here.

On the "Who's Online" list, usernames for users who have chosen to hide their online status do not show up even for Administrators.  It only shows their IP address, as shown here:

Is there any way to force the "Who's Online" list to show all usernames to forum Administrators?

coastalfans

Quote from: coastalfans on July 12, 2020, 12:34:06 PM
Hello,

First off, I wanted to say that I love this theme!  It's very nice, and we're going to be upgrading my forum to it after 10 years of using another theme.

I know that this is not the proper support thread, but I can't seem to access the support forum that was linked earlier in the thread - so I'll have to ask my question here.

On the "Who's Online" list, usernames for users who have chosen to hide their online status do not show up even for Administrators.  It only shows their IP address, as shown here:

Is there any way to force the "Who's Online" list to show all usernames to forum Administrators?

Hi,

We're hoping to go live with the new theme this coming Saturday and I'm hoping to have this issue fixed before then.  Can anyone help me out?  Thanks in advance!  :)

yosk

how can I donwload?
im getting :Sorry, this section isn't available at this time.

plus. how can i preview the templates?