Support for SMF Tricks Themes & Mods

adonix
Sniffer
SMF Post Prefix Showing Errors While Installing
September 24, 2015, 09:23:58 PM
Test failed at ./Sources/Subs-Recent.php
Test failed at ./Sources/MessageIndex.php
Test failed at ./Themes/greeny/Display.template.php ( http://smftricks.com/index.php?topic=850 )

I am using 2.0.11 SMF Version.
Kindly hely to fix the errors.

Diego Andrés
Webmaster
Re: SMF Post Prefix Showing Errors While Installing
September 24, 2015, 09:27:44 PM
Attach the first two files and I'll modiffy them before you install the mod (this way you won't get errors), the third error is not going to cause any trouble, you can just ignore it.
adonix
Sniffer
September 24, 2015, 09:36:59 PM
Attach the first two files and I'll modiffy them before you install the mod (this way you won't get errors), the third error is not going to cause any trouble, you can just ignore it.

I am using greeny theme (http://smftricks.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=92)
So kindly check display.template file also so that there will be no error in theme for this module.

Regards.
Diego Andrés
Webmaster
September 27, 2015, 11:01:33 AM
Try with the following

And I cannot fix the Display.template because it hasn't the code the mod search, just install it with the error, it will still work.
adonix
Sniffer
September 27, 2015, 09:13:16 PM
Try with the following

And I cannot fix the Display.template because it hasn't the code the mod search, just install it with the error, it will still work.

Oh thanks Diego,..error gone while installing,..but i am just scared for greeny theme that single error :(
May i know what will it affect ??
Diego Andrés
Webmaster
September 29, 2015, 01:08:53 AM
Nothing, it's supposed to add the prefix to the topic title, but on greeny there isn't.
adonix
Sniffer
September 29, 2015, 08:02:55 AM
Nothing, it's supposed to add the prefix to the topic title, but on greeny there isn't.

"it's supposed to add the prefix to the topic title" well if it's not present in greeny theme then what's the benefit to use this mod on greeny ? :\ as i want to use this mod only on greeny :(
Diego Andrés
Webmaster
September 29, 2015, 08:39:59 AM
It doesn't matter, the mod will work fine. It will show the prefixes in the topic list as its supposed to, and everything else will be ok.

That "error" it's just a esthetic/visual modification, it's not vital for the mod functionality.

You can ask Pipe to add the title inside the post.

Regards.
adonix
Sniffer
September 29, 2015, 08:53:48 AM
It doesn't matter, the mod will work fine. It will show the prefixes in the topic list as its supposed to, and everything else will be ok.

That "error" it's just a esthetic/visual modification, it's not vital for the mod functionality.

You can ask Pipe to add the title inside the post.

Regards.

If that error is nothing then i can ignore it :)
thanks.