Support for SMF Tricks Themes & Mods

xxxjoelxxx
Customer
Questions about Redsy Theme
May 14, 2015, 05:26:51 PM
Hey Guys!

First off, loving the themes you guys are providing - great job!

My question is specific to the redsy theme. I wanted to know how I go about changing the following:

Question 1: Board Icons. I'd like to change the board icons to something where members can distinguish them between 'new and old post'. Unfortunately, I can't change them. Even when using a board icon mod and directing it to a url, it still wont change. Are the icons in this theme programmed differently? I have no problems changing icons in the Reseller theme, so I am a little confused at the moment.

Question 2: I can't get the shop credits to show up under the members avatars. It will show credit, inventory and send but will not show the number of credits. I made sure to tick on the the theme prior to installing the mod.

Any help you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for all you do for the SMF community.

xxxjoelxxx
Customer
Re: Questions about Redsy Theme
June 05, 2015, 03:14:37 PM
Hey guys - any update to my question? Thanks in advance!
Daniel
Webmaster
June 07, 2015, 05:42:06 PM
1. Board icons is programmed like theme reseller, just that when you have already installed modifications, you have to uninstall and reinstall to execute modifications to the theme or you can make changes manually looking for the parse of the mod. PD: Not for all mods, you have to do that. It depends if there changes in the theme.
2.  Do this:
Display.template.php
Search:
Code: [Select]
// Show the member's gender icon?
if (!empty($settings['show_gender']) && $message['member']['gender']['image'] != '' && !isset($context['disabled_fields']['gender']))
echo '
<li class="gender">', $txt['gender'], ': ', $message['member']['gender']['image'], '</li>';

Replace with:
// Begin SMFShop 2.3 (Build 11) code
echo '
<li>', $modSettings['shopCurrencyPrefix'], $message['member']['money'], $modSettings['shopCurrencySuffix'], '</li>
<li><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=shop;do=invother2;member=', $message['member']['username'], '">', $txt['shop_display_view_inventory'], '</a></li>
<li><a href="', $scripturl, '?action=shop;do=sendmoney;member=', $message['member']['username'], '">', $txt['shop_display_send_money'], ' ', $message['member']['name'], '</a></li>';
//END SMFShop code

if (!empty($settings['show_gender']) && $message['member']['gender']['image'] != '' && !isset($context['disabled_fields']['gender']))
echo '
<li class="gender">', $txt['gender'], ': ', $message['member']['gender']['image'], '</li>';
xxxjoelxxx
Customer
June 09, 2015, 10:06:14 PM
Thanks Daniel! It worked like a charm!

xxxjoelxxx
Customer
June 10, 2015, 08:29:42 PM
One more thing Daniel.

I'm using both the redsy theme and I purchased the Zgamer theme. I also have the trade mod installed but it does not show the trade amount on the user profile when posting.

It works on other themes, but not of redsy. Any suggestions you can give me would be appreciated. Thanks again.
Daniel
Webmaster
June 18, 2015, 05:14:45 PM
If its this mod: http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/?mod=346 , do this:
Display.template.php
Search:
echo '
Add before:
//Start SMF Trader System
global $sourcedir;
include_once $sourcedir . '/Trader2.php';

GetTraderInformation($message['member']['id']);

$context['neturalcount'] = 0;
$context['pcount'] = 0;
$context['ncount'] = 0;
foreach($context['trader_mem_data'] as $row)
{
if ($row['salevalue'] == 0)
{
$context['pcount'] = $row['total'];
}
else if ($row['salevalue'] == 2)
{
$context['ncount'] = $row['total'];
}
else if ($row['salevalue'] == 1)
{
$context['neturalcount'] = $row['total'];
}

}

if ($modSettings['trader_use_pos_neg'])
$tradecount = ($context['pcount'] - $context['ncount']);
else
$tradecount = $context['pcount'] + $context['ncount'] + $context['neturalcount'];

// Show the trader info
echo '<li>
<b>' . $txt['smftrader_profile'] . ' </b>
(<a href="' . $scripturl .  '?action=trader&id=' . $message['member']['id'] . '">', $modSettings['trader_use_pos_neg'] ? ($tradecount > 0 ? '+' . $tradecount : $tradecount)  : $tradecount  , '</a>)</li>';

//END SMF Trader System