Support for SMF Tricks Themes & Mods

donjajo
Sniffer
Wrap theme header
March 08, 2014, 09:34:13 AM
Hi,

I appreciate all themes you've been doing, its really cool!  :)  :-*
Am using the Wrap theme, my problem is when I use a smaller resolution device to browse my forum, the links in the header comes out of the div. How can i handle that, maybe making it to enter into a select button as a responsive stuff.

Daniel
Webmaster
Re: Wrap theme header
March 10, 2014, 03:36:02 PM
Hi,

I appreciate all themes you've been doing, its really cool!  :)  :-*
Am using the Wrap theme, my problem is when I use a smaller resolution device to browse my forum, the links in the header comes out of the div. How can i handle that, maybe making it to enter into a select button as a responsive stuff.

Well, there are 2 ways to fix it:
. 1 - You can edit the menu buttons, ie, removing some or turn them into a single submenu.
. 2 - Or as you say, with responsive.

If you want a faster way would be the first. If you want a more efficient way would be the second. Tell me how you want it and will gladly help you. Both ways should work fine.

Greetings!
donjajo
Sniffer
March 10, 2014, 06:19:03 PM
Thanks for your response. I will love the second one :)
Diego Andrés
Webmaster
March 10, 2014, 06:31:57 PM
Thanks for your response. I will love the second one :)

I'll try to do that, wait for it this weekend.  :)
donjajo
Sniffer
March 10, 2014, 07:11:08 PM
Oh, thanks very much :)
donjajo
Sniffer
March 15, 2014, 07:27:39 AM
Its weekend! lol :D
Diego Andrés
Webmaster
March 15, 2014, 02:33:55 PM
Its weekend! lol :D

Just wait, I'll work on it  ;D
Diego Andrés
Webmaster
March 15, 2014, 02:55:42 PM
Theme updated! // Theme actualizado!
donjajo
Sniffer
March 29, 2014, 08:41:27 AM
OMG! You are one in a million!

SMF Hispano the best theme site I've ever seen! :)
senyor35
Sniffer
May 17, 2014, 05:40:23 AM
Hello Diego. Thanks for this nice theme. I have a problem about top menu. How can ı show open the menu please?
Daniel
Webmaster
May 17, 2014, 02:20:51 PM
Hello Diego. Thanks for this nice theme. I have a problem about top menu. How can ı show open the menu please?
Sorry, I don't understand you. Can you better explain the problem?
GamePersia
Sniffer
July 11, 2014, 01:35:36 AM
Theme updated! // Theme actualizado!
Hey,..awesome theme
i am using this theme from very starting,..and i am also suffering from this header problem.
You have written that it's been "updated". so i want to know that where is updated theme ?
as wrap theme i am using is 2.0.6 and present wrap theme on smftrick is also 2.0.6,..so please give fix for this error. :)
Daniel
Webmaster
July 12, 2014, 01:26:16 PM
Hey,..awesome theme
i am using this theme from very starting,..and i am also suffering from this header problem.
You have written that it's been "updated". so i want to know that where is updated theme ?
as wrap theme i am using is 2.0.6 and present wrap theme on smftrick is also 2.0.6,..so please give fix for this error. :)
This theme has been reuploaded to fix the problem of the header, ie, you have to re-download to fix the problem. Respect to the version of SMF, works without any problem with the latest version, is not necessary to edit it, just install it like any other theme.
GamePersia
Sniffer
July 14, 2014, 03:38:28 AM
This theme has been reuploaded to fix the problem of the header, ie, you have to re-download to fix the problem. Respect to the version of SMF, works without any problem with the latest version, is not necessary to edit it, just install it like any other theme.
Thanks For reply.
but if we install this theme again,..then we have to install all mods again,and do all settings again :(
Can you give the easy tut to fix the error,..that you have modified in these fresh files. ??