Teatro

Started by Boban ツ, September 15, 2016, 07:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boban ツ

Theme by Boban. The theme is responsive, designed with bootstrap.

SMF Forum: Link
Image&Video: Link

• HTML5
  • Responsive Theme
  • Bootstrap
  • FontAwesome
  • Cover Image(made with custom profile fields)
  • Footer:

• Add Quick Links
    • Add Video
    • Last Post
  • New Staff:

• Board Template
    • Display Template
    • Members List
    • Personal Message
    • Login
  • Fullscreen Search
  • Icons Pack
  • Alerts:

• New Personal Message
    • New Mentions

Use Mods:

Store: http://smftricks.com/index.php?action=store;sa=view;id=32
Demo: http://demo.smftricks.com
Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 07:31:58 PM by Daniel

Tuffstuff

Does this theme have the feature to display recent post in chronological order?  ie display the last 10 post starting with most recent and content of post is readable in the list.  Example attached....
Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 10:10:26 PM by Tuffstuff

Tuffstuff

nvm...  I figured out how to customize to add this feature...    Very Nice Theme...!   Thanks

Boban ツ

It seems that there were some problems with the theme, now everything is corrected, if you find some bugs, report me please...:D

Thank you, regards!

Tuffstuff

Hi Boban,

This is actually a different issue I encountered after my last post.

I could not figure out how to request refund through this site, so I did so through Paypal.

Basically, when I shrink the Theme down in the Demo, it takes on a strange look at some sizes.  It will drop the info in some columns , but not the column itself.  Then, eventually it will drop the column as I continue to shrink the size.  You should be able to see what I mean, with some quick testing at different sizes.   

I never uploaded the theme, to my Forums and do not plan on using it at this time.  I have opted to go with another Theme, that is functioning properly.

I still like the Theme and would consider repurchase at a later date, once the bugs are worked-out.  For now, I would be very appreciative of a refund and I am sorry for any troubles.

TIA,
Phillip

Boban ツ

Quote from: Tuffstuff on September 19, 2016, 03:05:09 PM
Hi Boban,

This is actually a different issue I encountered after my last post.

I could not figure out how to request refund through this site, so I did so through Paypal.

Basically, when I shrink the Theme down in the Demo, it takes on a strange look at some sizes.  It will drop the info in some columns , but not the column itself.  Then, eventually it will drop the column as I continue to shrink the size.  You should be able to see what I mean, with some quick testing at different sizes.   

I never uploaded the theme, to my Forums and do not plan on using it at this time.  I have opted to go with another Theme, that is functioning properly.

I still like the Theme and would consider repurchase at a later date, once the bugs are worked-out.  For now, I would be very appreciative of a refund and I am sorry for any troubles.

TIA,
Phillip

Ok thank you, I am found the problem, now is fine.... ;D

sjp8170

Hey there! When I click "CHange Cover Photo" it takes me to profile editing, but there isn't a field for changing it? :o

Boban ツ

Quote from: sjp8170 on January 06, 2017, 01:40:15 PM
Hey there! When I click "CHange Cover Photo" it takes me to profile editing, but there isn't a field for changing it? :o

http://smftricks.com/index.php?topic=1228.0

sriracha

we use this theme with http://www.bluepowerclub.com

it's not show picture attathcment under post and not show complete entry of the post
if use other theme it's show no problem

when we set not show the picture attatchment and if post not have attatchment it's show entry of the post
why this probblem

Boban ツ

Just replace this file in your theme, this is default code for attachments.