Redsy

Started by Daniel, April 03, 2015, 05:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel

Soon I will put some modifaciones on the theme, which will add that and other things.

fortitude

Muchas gracias, Daniel  :)

2nd. I meant in posts.

Like, if I could write here, in post <i class="fa fa-diamond></i> and it would automatically display diamond in my post message.

Portugal

Hi,

I was trying this theme since a few weeks....and i love.:) now ive to request if its possibile to have  an indication like on default themes of SMF about members that are waiting approval? and about reported topics  its really important to me, can have some help on this?

thanks in advance

Diego Andrés

Which theme are you using?

Portugal

Thanks Diego Andrés,

The theme im in use its Redsy.

Thanks in advance.
Quote from: Diego Andrés on June 22, 2015, 07:38:53 AM
Which theme are you using?

Simon

Hi, I'm Simon   :)

Where I can change the colour of the button in the css of Redsy theme? For example I would like to change the colour of "Post" and "Preview" buttons and assign to them the same colour of "Action" button.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Diego Andrés

There's a mod that does exactly that thing.
It wasn't approved, but I have just pm'd the author to see if he wants to update the mod to get it approved.

Regards

fortitude

you can change that in bootstrap.css

.btn-danger {
  color: #fff;                 
  background-color: #d9534f;  <<<change this to color number that suits you
  border-color: #fafafa;  >>> don't forget to change border color with some that will match it nicely.
}

Simon

Quote from: fortitude on June 26, 2015, 02:18:57 AM
you can change that in bootstrap.css

.btn-danger {
  color: #fff;                 
  background-color: #d9534f;  <<<change this to color number that suits you
  border-color: #fafafa;  >>> don't forget to change border color with some that will match it nicely.
}

Thank you Fortitude  :)

spikeweb

Hi there,
Thanks a lot for this awesome Redsy theme used on my forum at http://forum.nikonpassion.com/

I understand that you will add the possiiblity to display the personal profil block in mobile view soon. Any idea on the timeframe ? Days, weeks, months ?

Then do you take any order for customization services based on this theme as I will have further modifications to do but I am not a programmer so I will need help.

Thanks for your answer,

JC

superfabio

Hello, is it possibile to add the Like Posts MOD in the Redsy theme?

Thanks,
Fabio

spikeweb

Hi all,

I get thousands of error messages in SMF 2.x with this "8: Undefined index: subject"
They are related to different php pages.

Looks like there is something to see with the Redsy theme.

Any idea ? Input to share ?

Thanks a lot :)

JC

xxxjoelxxx

Hi Daniel -

Loving the Redsy theme. Is there a way to show avatars of the person that started a topic? I know you have a mod with the most with has avatars for the most recent topics, but I'd like to show avatars on the forum as well.

Thanks!

Diego Andrés

Hoppala

Thanks
Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 03:42:15 AM by Hoppala