• FontAwesome
  • Logo

Languages

Demo Online
GitHub
Last Edit: July 08, 2022, 10:18:39 AM by Diego Andrés

Raphisio

anjuna

It's a great theme! But I wanna know, how do I change the main image?

Pipee

Thanks friend.

To change the main image, see "images / theme" and find and replace "header.jpg".

yas

I really love this theme. But how can I stop that the user has to scroll down every single time he clicks something? Maybe make the top bit disappear for logged in users?

Thank you for any help provided :)

Pipee

Quote from: yas on July 28, 2015, 02:06:36 AM
I really love this theme. But how can I stop that the user has to scroll down every single time he clicks something? Maybe make the top bit disappear for logged in users?

I did not understand your question, yes, you want to support please create a topic here: http://smftricks.com/index.php?board=40.0

hfree

GameForWilliams

Hello . i am GameForWilliams and i am a youtuber .. i loved this theme but can u please help me out to put this forum online !! how to do this ?

Thijs.w

Quote from: GameForWilliams on September 06, 2015, 10:54:43 AM
Hello . i am GameForWilliams and i am a youtuber .. i loved this theme but can u please help me out to put this forum online !! how to do this ?

You have to download and install SMF first (http://download.simplemachines.org/) on your webhost or server before you can install the theme.

GameForWilliams

please help me out to change the logo at right top (SMF Tricks) and the middle avator ..

Thijs.w

Quote from: GameForWilliams on September 08, 2015, 11:13:41 AM
please help me out to change the logo at right top (SMF Tricks) and the middle avator ..

Do you mean the default theme of SMF now?

adonix

Is this theme working on SMF 2.0.11 ??  :-*

adonix

Quote from: yas on July 28, 2015, 02:06:36 AM

I agree,..if user is not registered or logged in to the site then that header part has to be shown,...otherwise if user is logged in to site then there must be no header part, as header has to be everytime scrolled down ! I agree that header automatically scrolls down when we opens some post or topic. But header should not be there for logged in members.

BlackTemplar

How would I change to logo from SMFTricks to the logo I have made from the logo.psd

adonix

Hello i tried all things to add a Favicon in my smf forum but failed :(
I am using greeny theme as default (http://smftricks.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=92)

Kindly help.
Regards.