Gaming Nation

Started by Diego Andrés, June 30, 2016, 10:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uchy

Hi Diego,

Great work on all themes.

Seems Gaming Nation has a few bugs in the lastest version of SMF.

I keep getting errors, such has:

"8: Undefined index: last_post
Apply Filter: Mostrar apenas erros deste ficheiro
File: ..../GamingNation/MessageIndex.template.php (main sub template - eval?)"

Will there be an update? Thanks!

mikedbom

Hello,

I added a main logo for the Gaming Nation theme and it looks great on the desktop however it does not change size for mobile.  I'm using a PNG image.  Please let me know if there is a way to get a responsive image for the main logo in this theme.  thx.

mikedbom

mikedbom

Well if this is how support responds around here, I guess I'll move on. New winter theme looks great btw.

Diego Andrés

Quote from: mikedbom on January 07, 2017, 06:28:59 PM
Hello,

I added a main logo for the Gaming Nation theme and it looks great on the desktop however it does not change size for mobile.  I'm using a PNG image.  Please let me know if there is a way to get a responsive image for the main logo in this theme.  thx.

Just add this at the end of the index.css file

.forumtitle img { width: 100%; }

mikedbom

Thank you. I will give that a shot this evening.

mikedbom

worked like a charm.  thanks Diego.

PcGuy

Hello

I am trying to change the font of the Gaming Nation theme, However I cannot find exactly where is it in the css. I Want to change it to another font, How can i do this?.

Thanks.

Shout out to Diego.. Thanks for the theme man, Hoping you could help me thanks.  :) :) :) :) :) :)

Diego Andrés

I thin it's the Open Sans Condensed, just change it to another one  O:-)

PcGuy

I have change it thru the CSS.  however the Fonts on the Menus are still the same, How can i change that? Thanks

Quote@font-face {
  font-family: 'Open Sans';
  src: url("../fonts/OpenSans-Light.eot?v=1.1.0");
  src: url("../fonts/OpenSans-Light.eot?#iefix&v=1.1.0") format("embedded-opentype"), url("../fonts/OpenSans-Light.woff2?v=1.1.0") format("woff2"), url("../fonts/OpenSans-Light.woff?v=1.1.0") format("woff"), url("../fonts/OpenSans-Light.ttf?v=1.1.0") format("truetype"), url("../fonts/OpenSans-Light.svg?v=1.1.0#Light") format("svg");
  font-weight: normal;
  font-style: normal; }
}

wintters

Hola, me gustaría saber como cambiar el color del menú que por defecto viene en naranja y también como cambiar el color de las categorias que por defecto viene en azul. Gracias!

Vidic

IMG scroll banner not working, any idea ?

Nory

Hello,
Is it possible to change the orange menu color by another one?

agent47

Hi Nory.
Yes, it is possible. Which section of the theme's color would you like to change. It would need to be done by altering the CSS file which is pretty easy. You just need to show in a screenshot what sections you would like changed and what color you want it changed to.

agent47

I asked you to tell me which sections you want changed. If you can't tell me that, I can't help you.