Namex/ZGames theme question

Started by cannabisgamer, October 17, 2014, 10:47:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cannabisgamer

Does the Namex theme handle a full size image background on multplie screen resoultion / monitor sizes. And would I be able too convert the theme too a green type like the zGames premium theme?

Also does the Namex theme have an option for the menu navigation bar, too add a drop down menu, for instance a tab named Gaming at the menu bar, and drop down menu listing PS4, PS3, XBOX, than another submenu for those 3 items, so like a drop down menu, than has submenus? Sorry if it doesn't make sense.

Would it be possible too have pop up log in similar too the Reseller one add easily too the Namex Theme?

Also could I create the similar drop down menu affect with submenus on the Zgames theme also?
On the Zgamer slideshow would it be easy too add a picture too the slideshow that has like a button with a link that redirects the users too an online store. But the button moves with the picture in the slideshow? or would it probably be best too just have an online store button?
Does the Zgamer come with that footermenu too add more links?

Lol another question but regarding the mobile versions of these sites? do these themes make the mobile site come up clean? or is it really sloppy too use and come out as the desktop version.

These themes are so freaking awesome! Sorry if my questions are all over the place. I'm just soooo excited too be using this site and too be creating a site. Thank you!
Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 12:40:16 AM by cannabisgamer

Daniel

Namex handles it like everyone else. If you want to do the background responsive, you have to make min 3 background images for different screen resolutions. Namex has already a green color similar to zGames, look here: http://i.imgur.com/sVh71zV.png

As much as ZGames and NAMEX has an extra menu above the header, but this extra menu don't have submenu.

Yes, it is possible add a login like Reseller.

Yes, you can add a button and moves with the picture in the slideshow.

zGames don't have a footermenu, only a option to add your own copyright.

Namex is not responsive, as well, this will not fit on mobiles versions in change zGame is responsive, and will fit on mobile versions.

Regards!

cannabisgamer

Okay, I think i'm interested in the Zgames theme, Is it hard too add the 3 different background images? I can create the background I have in multiple sizes so that wont be a problem, but adding them into the code and making sure the browser or webpage can detect the screen resolution is a problem for me.

Also could I create sub menus on the Zgames theme for the navigation bar above and maybe submenus for that drop down menu? Would it be difficult too add a custom border for the boards? I have an image type border that moves and matches the theme for my site. Sorry for all the questions.

Would it be hard too add more down in the footer? I know  it for copy right but it looks perfect for something some what similar too what is seen on fraggednation.com footer menu.

Thank you so much for your response and support!
Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 10:36:22 AM by cannabisgamer

Daniel

In the admin you have the options to change the background images, I recommend that the images have a 1920px of width and for the height that you want. They alone would fit the different screen resolutions.

Yes, we can add a custom border and create these sub menus.

It wouldn't be very difficult, you can install this mod: http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=3787, and then accomodate it.

cannabisgamer

Where in the admin area to add the background? Sorry, I'm still new too a lot of design work.
Would it be better too add multiple sizes of the background so the browser can choose which one too use?
it's a full-size background image. Thank you for your response

cannabisgamer

Should I move too the support boards?

Diego Andrés