Started by Diego Andrés, July 28, 2015, 08:42:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diego Andrés

Link to the mod

BBC Message Boxes
Developed by Diego Andrés
Original author: Berat "grafitus" Dogan

Introduction
BBC Message Boxes mod will allow you to use four different message boxes (error, warning, okay and info).

Features
  • Select the type of the icons (classic, modern, modern octagone)
  • Set permissions to see and use the BBC's

Localization
English
Spanish

Changelog
GitHub
Last Edit: July 05, 2023, 10:53:43 PM by Diego Andrés

xCony

Hola, instalé el BBC Message Boxes en mi foro, pero al instarlo, no cargan los iconos donde supuestamente tiene que aparecer.

Dejo muestra:
Spoiler

ojala me puedan ayudar  :-\

Diego Andrés

Si instalaste la última versión, asegúrate de que se hayan subido las imágenes correctamente a Themes/default/images/bbc

xCony

Quote from: Diego Andrés on May 16, 2016, 08:51:49 PM
Si instalaste la última versión, asegúrate de que se hayan subido las imágenes correctamente a Themes/default/images/bbc

Ya lo pude solucionar, muchas gracias Diego :D

Brianϟ

Blackmeat

I want to know if you can explain more?

Themob

What is this all about, is it going to be displaying bbc news and am unable to zoom in and read what is in the screenshot you attached, it will be good if you explain to us how it works, it might a very nice features.

Diego Andrés

You can click on the image to make it larger in a different page. It doesn't really need too much of a description, just adds 4 bbc that can add format to the text inside (success, error, warning, info)

gerry1964

Diego,

I have this mod on my site but everyone can use it i can't see where you change the permissions so only moderators can use it

Can you help

Gerry

Diego Andrés

There is no such feature in the mod

ernesto2

Diego Andrés