Gaming Nation

Started by Diego Andrés, June 30, 2016, 10:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nory

Hi,

Thank you for your reponse. I have used the developpement tool in Firefox, and I found the lines in CSS file.

yureyone

Is it possible to change the main color of the theme?
Or, a question formed a bit better - where i could find the settings of color pallette used for main elements like the navbar etc?

Jason Lares

It looks nice, except for the 'off' icons at the left of each forum section listing.
I keep tugging at my hair!

Inventory

Hey! I've recently decided to use the Gaming Nation template as a base for my website. I've been able to edit most of it without any issues but there are a few things I just cannot get figured out.

1. The primary navigation bar is still orange, even though I was unable to locate the color code corresponding to it.

2. A similar issue is currently happening with the new thread and reply buttons as-well.

I've searched through the files to see if they were raw images like a good bit of the other icons but had no luck in actually locating them. I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me out with this; the website looks very much off with the orange navigation bar and reply buttons.

Here's a link to the website in question so you can get a better idea of what I'm talking about.

http://sealteam5arma.com

Inventory

Almost 400 views, any chance anyone knows how to fix these issues? I'm still having no luck. I've searched for the color code and nothing came up. Everything stock orange, in the CSS, I've changed; to my knowledge. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Inventory

Over 1000 views and nobody knows how to fix this issue? Either it's a larger problem than I had thought or I probably won't be getting the help I hoped for  :P

Pipee

attach your index.css, please

Inventory

Quote from: Pipee on August 20, 2017, 11:53:40 PM
attach your index.css, please

Attached, thank you for taking a look.

Inventory

Any luck with the index.css?

Pipee

Inventory

Quote from: Pipee on August 25, 2017, 11:23:30 AM
Try this:

Just replaced the file, giving the site some time to update then I'll reply again with the results. Thank you for your help so far.

Inventory

Quote from: Pipee on August 25, 2017, 11:23:30 AM
Try this:

After giving the site time to refresh and what not, it seems like the bar is still the orange it was initially.

Pipee

Inventory

Quote from: Pipee on August 26, 2017, 10:47:21 AM
Press CNTRL + F5

Oh awesome, thank you! Totally forgot to even try doing that. I have one more question though, if you look at the theme, the new thread and reply buttons are orange, how would I go about changing those to the same blue as-well as the text in the drop down from the navigation bar?

Adam_Broocks

Hola que tal gente y equipo tecnico  smftricks
Descargue el theme Gaming Nation pero no se como colcar las imgenes como en el demo ya que no me salen quiero saber como hago en este caso